I made a goal to read 26 books in 2017. And it seems as if I am quite on track! If you are friends with me on Goodreads, you may be keeping up with me, but for those that are not, here are my books in no particular order.
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins *****
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins *****
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins ***
- The Hotel On The Corner Of Bitter And Sweet by Jamie Ford ****
- A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L’Engle ***
- Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce *****
- Wolfspeaker by Tamora Pierce *****
- Emperor Mage by Tamora Pierce *****
- The Realms Of The God by Tamra Pierce *****
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard *
I hope that I will be able to get some reviews up soon – while its still fresh in my brain. I have a ton of books that need reviews but I think I’m going to start with the ones that I have read most recently.
I am currently reading A Study In Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro. What about you? What are you reading? Tell me about it! What are your reading goals this year?